This is the second part of an interview with Martin Rand; CEO and co-founder at pactum (www.pactum.com). We continue our discussion on how we can benefit from AI to meet our procurement goals.
Martin also makes a very special deal for all you listeners at the end of this episode.
- Martin provides further insight on how AI works and in what ways it can benefit us to meet our procurement goals
- Why is this global pandemic the best time for procurement people to make strategic considerations?
- Phil and Martin discuss different negotiation strategies and schools of negotiations and how they are integrated in AI
- Martin shares his companies success rate.
- Martin announces a very special deal for the audience!
- AI is not the next bidding platform, but its the very much needed in procurement.
- Strategic considerations need to be made during this crisis because right now ensuring deliveries is more important than squeezing some extra money from suppliers
- AI managed negotiations are in many ways better than negotiations done by humans for example AI can test all of the strategies and approaches and choose the best one.